- Track delivery and receipt schedules
- Archive records according to ISO procedures
- Enter invoices, make payment records for vendor
- Schedule monthly checks and reports
- Perform other jobs as assigned by the superiorsBoard of Directors
- Research your competitors to create strengths
- How is the orientation of new products / services to the market?
- New product / service training for related personnel
- Make weekly report
- Perform other jobs as assigned by the manager.
- Graduating from college or higher
- Experience in admin work
- Have health, discipline, will to progress
- Agility and flexibility at work
- Fully benefits of health insurance and social insurance as prescribed
- Fully equipped with facilities and equipment for work.
- Dynamic working environment, facilitated and maximum help to complete the job.
- Participate in extracurricular activities, training, internal events ...
Report to: Line Manager