With the complicated situation of the Covid -19 epidemic, Care VN has made efforts to maintain jobs, avoid unemployment and ensure the safety of all employees in VIETNAM
CARE VIETNAM - DEAL WITH THE COMPLICATED EPIDEMIC SITUATION
Care Vietnam is a cleaning service company with a leading prestigious brand in Vietnam, currently providing services for over 400 projects across the country. With a number of projects as well as jobs requiring high quality staff, Care VN is currently using a system of carefully trained staff with a scale of over 12,000 people, ensuring to meet the needs of customers.
Due to the complicated situation of the COVID-19 epidemic, the company's leadership soon proactively prepared many scenarios and came up with appropriate solutions so that the work would not be delayed, and at the same time ensure to take care of employee’s lives, maintain jobs for employees, avoid create more pressure on society, family and company.
Over 10 years of establishment and development, Care Vietnam always considers employees as the most valuable assets of the company. Therefore, in this times, the main support activities are to show sincere respect and desire to connect and protect employees. In an effort to quickly adapt and integrate into the "new normal" life and set new goals to provide the best service to customers.
CARE VIETNAM - SOLUTIONS AGAINST COVID 19 EPIDEMIC
In order to deal with the complicated situation of the Covid - 19 epidemic, the leadership has proposed practical solutions to ensure safety, and supported employees with disinfection and hygiene measures to have a safe working environment.
For the projects in the lockdown area, the company gives special care and support to employees as best as possible. Care VN quickly delivered to each project living supplies, alcohol sanitizer, masks and protective equipment to ensure the health of workers.
The company has organized to work according to the direction of the People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City such as working online from home, comply with 5k, only work at the office when necessary and no more than 1/3 of the number of employees, organize "3 on-site" for the projects we are providing services.
Currently, 100% of employees at Care Vietnam receive 1 dose of COVID-19 vaccine, 100% of employees wear masks, comply with periodic testing and keep a minimum distance of 2.5 meters between desks. Seats are reasonably arranged to ensure a safe distance and comfort for employees when working, disinfecting sprays and cleaning for the entire office.
For us, human resources are the leading factor contributing to the success of the company, that's why Care VN always pays special attention to our employees. The company has policies and constantly ensures the safety of all employees in the "new normal" situation and proposes health and hygiene measures during this time.
~ Phạm Nam ~
- CARE VIETNAM PROVIDES CLEANING SERVICES AFTER COVID 19 (10.11.2021)
- TAISEI GROUP - HAPPY VIETNAMESE WOMEN DAY (22.10.2021)
- HUMAN RESOURCE HEALTH IS THE FIRST PRIORITY AT CARE VIETNAM (13.09.2021)
- IMPLEMENTATION OF DAILY CLEANING SERVICE IN PANDEMIC (04.08.2021)
- THE IMPORTANT OF GLASS CLEANING IN BUILDINGS (27.05.2021)
- OPERATING DAILY CLEANING SERVICES FOR DELTECH LAUNDRY (09.04.2021)
- WHAT IS ESSENTIAL OIL? THE EFFECTS OF ESSENTIAL OILS IN LIFE (27.02.2021)
- HR DIRECTOR (25.02.2021)
- ERP Manager (25.02.2021)
- QC Supervisor (25.02.2021)
- General Accountant (25.02.2021)
- Chief Accountant (25.02.2021)
- Sales Manager (25.02.2021)
- Proper sanitation to prevent Covid-19 pandemic (19.01.2021)
- BENEFITS OF THE COVID 19 VACCINE (11.10.2021)
- GET TOGETHER ON THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR (27.02.2021)
- KEEP YOUR SPIRIT & SUCCESSFUL COVID-19 PANDEMIC (13.09.2021)
- ACCOMPANYING YOU ON A BATTLE AGAINST DISEASE JOURNEY (12.08.2021)