- Surveying and analyzing software requirements from within and in charge of implementing with NCC software to build ERP systems of companies in the Taisei group
- As a bridge, handling information transmission between internal and NCC software if any problems arise
- Perform operation, analysis, testing, department reports
- Advising the board of directors on the issues of building and developing projects related to the ERP system
- Training and guidance for staff, software use department
- Responsible for the progress and quality of the assigned work
- Responsible for the digital system of Taisei Group
- Make weekly / monthly reports to COO (as agreed)
- Handle arising jobs at the request of superiors
- Graduated from University or above
- Minimum 2 years experience in ERP software implementation
- Have a logical mindset, work with high responsibility, take hard work to learn, work under pressure, be honest, progressive spirit
- Priority for employees with more than 1 year working in the companies of Taisei Group (understand the internal processes of all companies)
- Fully benefits of health insurance and social insurance as prescribed
- Fully equipped with facilities and equipment for work.
- Dynamic working environment, facilitated and maximum help to complete the job.
- Participate in extracurricular activities, training, internal events ...
Report to: Chief Operation Officer