- Responsible for the accounting activities of the Company
- Check, sign, approve proposals, payment documents, salary norms, materials, construction proposals ... of the company
- Responsible for the balance of money, revenue - expenditure of the company
- Check reports of accounting department: debt report, tax report, financial report, P&L report
- Responsible for working with domestic auditors, joint venture auditors, tax authorities
- Handle arising jobs as requested from superiors
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- University graduate or higher
- Proficient in word, excel, outlook, and accounting software
- Good communication, ability to grasp quickly, enthusiastically and carefully
- Understand the accounting process and departments of the business
- Hard-working, careful, withstand the pressure of work
- Can work overtime when needed
- Fully benefits of health insurance and social insurance as prescribed
- Fully equipped with facilities and equipment for work.
- Dynamic working environment, facilitated and maximum help to complete the job.
- Participate in extracurricular activities, training, internal events ...
Report to: CEO