- Research and development of new products / services at the request of the company
- Coordinate with relevant departments (sales, marketing, design, legal, ...) to collect information, analyze and determine product standards in accordance with the development needs of the company and customers. row
- Proposing ideas to research new products, create solutions to the Board of Directors
- Research your competitors to create strengths
- How is the orientation of new products / services to the market?
- New product / service training for related personnel
- Make weekly report
- Perform other jobs as assigned by the superiors.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in word, excel, outlook
- Good English (especially good at reading and writing)
- Have at least 1 year experience in the position of R&D, market research / data
- Agility, honesty, hard work, creative thinking
- Age from 26
- Ability to work in groups, individual discipline (meet the deadlines)
- Fully benefits of health insurance and social insurance as prescribed
- Fully equipped with facilities and equipment for work.
- Dynamic working environment, facilitated and maximum help to complete the job.
- Participate in extracurricular activities, training, internal events ...
Report to: Line Manager