- Ensure revenue targets according to assigned targets, assign targets to sales staff
- In charge of contracts and taking care of current customers of the Company as assigned by the Deputy Director
- Finding and developing customers and supporting companies in the Taisei group
- Make weekly reports, monthly reports on work content, sales to CEO on time
- Performing the sales department work, including: letter of recommendation, quotation, bid, contract, ..
- Ensuring email responses to customers and internally within 60 minutes
- Comply with company regulations and department regulations
- Retain BP's business documents according to ISO and Xcare regulations
- Update information and track customers
- Making effective monthly payroll of Sales Dept.
- Perform jobs as requested by superiors
- Graduating from college or higher
- At least 1 year of experience in equivalent position (service, sales)
- Have skills in using office software: Outlook mail, Word, Excel, ...
Good-looking appearance is required
- Under the pressure of work
- Confidence, ambition and desire to challenge yourself in new fields
- English: Toeic from 350 or level C
- Fully benefits of health insurance and social insurance as prescribed
- Fully equipped with facilities and equipment for work.
- Dynamic working environment, facilitated and maximum help to complete the job.
- Participate in extracurricular activities, training, internal events ...
Report to: Deputy Director, Sales
Salary: Negotiate + commission