Urban vegetation maintenance plays an important role in making sure the urban vegetation can fulfill their functions.
What is urban vegetation?
Urban vegetation is the total assemblage of plants within and on the perimeter of cities and towns ( streets, parks, private or public gardens, protection forests…). They are established and managed for a variety of reasons, and exhibit economic, social, aesthetic and ecological value.
The importance of urban vegetation
Green space makes a great contribution in the protection of biodiversity and has a positive influence on the well-being of individuals.
Increase in urban aesthetic.
Decrease in air, noise pollution in high-density residential zones.
Collecting and filtering water, developing potential groundwater sources which also help to reduce the pressure of the sewer system.
Improving the air quality, creating shade and softening the impact of solar radiation.
Energy-saving thanks to the reduction in using fans and air conditioners.
Protecting and balancing urban biodiversity. Besides, provides shelters, food sources for several animals in the area.
Green area maintenance improves the quality of the environment
Improving the well-being of individuals, increasing life expectancy, reducing the risks of respiratory, heart diseases and psychological disorders.
Associating with close friends and other users to develop new friends.
Urban vegetation maintenance contributes in optimizing urban green’s functions and benefiting the natural environment and the community in the city.
Urban vegetation classification
Based on functions, appearance, and growth conditions, urban vegetation are divided into:
Ground cover plants are divided into 2 groups: flowering ground cover and non-flowering ground cover. With an average height of 7 - 12cm, these 2 groups are both used as decorative ground covers, effective methods to prevent erosion, retain soil moisture, and filter pollutants. They are usually grown at parks, in building surroundings and on road dividers…
Some popular decorative plants grown in cities are hedges, border plants, shrubs, aquatic plants… Commonly, with the heights of under 3.5m and small trunks, ornamental plants are grown at offices, houses, buildings, along the streets for the display of aesthetic features including colorful flowers or leaves, pleasant scents, unique forms… Their main roles are to raise the city aesthetic and function as borders and hedges…
Colorful ornamental plants increase the aesthetics of the city
Shade trees are an integral part of urban vegetation maintenance service because they have the largest part in the total area of urban vegetation.
Shade trees are divided into three groups based on their sizes including small size, medium-size and large size. Shade trees have larger trunks than ground cover plants and ornamental trees, the height of mature trees usually ranges from 5 - 50m. The tree has broad, shady leaves, with or without flowers. They are suitable for planting in areas with large spaces such as parks, gardens, along neighborhoods... Its main functions are shading, limiting pollution, solar radiation and improving urban landscape.
Care Viet Nam - Urban vegetation maintenance
Urban vegetation maintenance services at Care Viet Nam are designed based on types of plants to meet the criteria for the ability to grow and adapt of plants, and the urban aesthetics.
Ground cover maintenance
Periodically prune with a mower, making sure the ground covers are always flat.
Weed: remove exotic weeds, ensuring that the original vegetation is always maintained well.
Replace: it is possible for some covers to die due to pests, weather, ect. So it must be replanted to recover the area.
Fertilize the ground covers, spreading it evenly.
Clean up after completing the process.
Ornamental plant maintenance
Get rid of weeds, remove dead trees, prune flowering plants
Replant in case the plants are ill and can not recover.
Inspect the pest status and spray insecticide. Depending on types of pests and disease conditions to use appropriate type and dose of insecticides.
Care Vietnam provides green area maintenance services
Shade tree maintenance
Water the trees
Prune branches that might affect electric power systems, roads or potentially cause dangers in the rain or storm season.
Use specialized scissors or saws to fix the tree forms
Support kits are needed for young trees to prevent falling in the rain or storm season.
Weed and clean up the tree bottoms.
Prune and adjust dangerous branches
With experienced, skilled and knowledgeable professionals, Care Viet Nam is confident to deliver an urban vegetation maintenance service designed to suit each feature and growth condition of plants to Customers. Our goal is to provide the best environment for urban plants to develop. Besides, Care Viet Nam also provides other services with appropriate cost and optimal results: Landscaping design and construction, greenery leasing - selling, pest control…
Care Việt Nam
- Ho Chi Minh: 7th floor, GigaMall shopping centre, 240 - 242 Pham Van Dong, Hiep Binh Chanh Ward, Thu Duc Ward, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Đa Nang: 120 Vo Nguyen Giap, Son Tra, Da Nang.
- Ha Noi: King Palace, 108 Nguyen Trai, Thuong Dinh, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi.
Hotline: 0909 411 885 | 0911 401 955 | 0979 045 766
Facebook: Care Vietnam
- Effective Pest Control Solutions For Hotels (11.06.2022)
- Care Vietnam - Professional Post-Construction Cleaning Service Provider (04.06.2022)
- Controlling Cockroaches For Business (05.05.2022)
- In-Office Greenery Care Service (05.05.2022)
- Care Vietnam-Waterproofing Solution Of The Building Façade Glass (05.05.2022)
- Solutions To Recovery - Cleaning Terracotta Floor Tiles (07.04.2022)
- Perfect And Comprehensive Solution From Hourly Cleaning Services (07.04.2022)
- Care Viet Nam - Industrial Cleaning Solution (07.04.2022)
- Care Vietnam Is Officially A Member Of HCMC Union Business Association (23.03.2022)
- Restore And Polish The Floor (19.03.2022)
- Green Trees For Rent And Periodical Maintenance Service (19.03.2022)
- Solutions To Control And Prevent Rats From Care Vietnam (19.03.2022)
- Care Vietnam - Top Quality Cleaning Service (10.01.2022)
- Care Vietnam Outstanding Quality In Daily Maintenance Cleaning Service (02.03.2022)
- Care Vietnam – The Leading Company Of Glass Building Cleaning (10.01.2022)
- CARE VIETNAM - WORKING SAFETY IN CLEANING INDUSTRIAL (10.01.2022)
- The Important Of Glass Cleaning In Buildings (27.05.2021)
- Operating Daily Cleaning Services For Deltech Laundry (09.04.2021)
- What Is Essential Oil? The Effects Of Essential Oils In Life (27.02.2021)
- Care Vietnam - Efforts To Take Care Of Employees During Covid 19 (10.11.2021)
- Care Vietnam Provides Cleaning Services After Covid-19 (10.11.2021)
- Proper Cleaning To Prevent Covid-19 (19.01.2021)