Vinyl is one of the most popular materials, and many customers prefer the flooring construction process because of its aesthetic appeal and long-term efficiency. To fulfill this requirement, customers must understand the vinyl flooring's qualities and cleaning process.
What are vinyl floors and their structure?
Vinyl flooring is a form of flooring that is made of vinyl materials with various additives, such as powdered stone or wood, etc. It is not found in nature but is produced from crude oil-based ethylene and chlorine ( found in salt). These two chemicals combine to make polyvinyl chloride (PVC), popularly known as vinyl or PVC flooring, which consists of five distinct layers:
- The bottom plastic base layer is constructed of PVC and is designed to resist background water and moisture.
- The vinyl-PVC core layer gives the floor its form, provides it with thickness and rigidity and resists warping and temperature fluctuations.
- The decorative paper layer is printed with patterns such as wood grain, stone grain, etc., in order to enhance the floor's appearance.
- The protective surface layer is coated with a transparent, abrasion-, mildew-, and water-repellent substance. Also, this layer creates a smooth sheen for the floor, making it easier to clean, and it preserves the ornamental paper layer.
- Protective layer PU is a UV coating applied to the surface of wooden floors to aid in hardening, raise surface tension, and ensure the floor's endurance and gloss.
Vinyl flooring is composed of 5 different layers
Vinyl flooring is favored by many clients during the construction process due to its high flexibility, variety of colors, and construction components that have been shown to be safe for health and the environment. In addition, vinyl flooring has other remarkable characteristics, such as:
- Excellent durability, pliability, and scratch resistance.
- Convenient for care, storage, and maintenance.
- Mold, which is unaffected by chemicals, must be contained.
- The brittleness of the material is shattered by significant impacts from external forces.
- Lightweight and easily transportable
Vinyl flooring has high elasticity, many colors, and is considered safe for health and environmentally friendly
If the customer does not use specialist cleaning chemicals and performs the cleaning procedure wrong, it is quite easy for the floor surface to become peeled or damaged, despite the material's many advantages.
How to clean vinyl floor cleaning
With the exception of vinyl floors, every type of floor requires thorough cleaning. During the production process, vinyl flooring is additionally coated with a layer of chemicals to improve its appearance and durability. However, if the floor is not regularly and properly cleaned, persistent filth will impair the effectiveness of this chemical layer and dull the surface.
Step 1: Prepare
Before cleaning vinyl floors, you need to prepare the following tools:
- Broom or vacuum cleaner
- Specialized vinyl floor cleaning solution
Step 2: Remove dirt
To improve the efficacy of cleaning, remove unneeded materials and implements. Afterward, sweep and vacuum the entire surface, ensuring that all dirt is gone before applying the cleaning solution. This stage is crucial, as it determines the level of gloss and cleanliness of the floor.
Removing dirt helps the vinyl floor cleaning process to be more effective
Step 3: Cleaning with specialized chemicals
There are numerous methods for cleaning vinyl flooring, such as using baking soda and specialized floor cleaners. Unfortunately, they are only effective on typical stains; obstinate stains require the use of cleaning chemicals. vinyl flooring designed to preserve cleanliness.
As a leading unit in the field of providing industrial hygiene solutions, which includes cleaning and polishing all types of floors such as stone floors, wooden floors, marble, and granite, Care Vietnam confidently offers floor cleaning solutions made using a professional, scientific process, modern equipment, and safe, environmentally-friendly chemicals.
- HCMC: 7 floors, Gigamall Trade Center, 240 - 242 Pham Van Dong Street, Hiep Binh Chanh Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC
- Da Nang: 586 Nguyen Huu Tho, Khue Trung Ward, Cam Le District, Da Nang
- Ha Noi: 3 floors, King Palace Tower, 108 Nguyen Trai, Thuong Dinh Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Ha Noi
Hotline: 0909 411 885 | 0911 401 955 | 0979 045 766
- Care Vietnam - The Professional Facade Cleaning Service (22.09.2023)
- Facade Cleaning - How Frequently Do You Clean Building Facade? (08.09.2023)
- Care Vietnam Uses The Most Modern Industrial Cleaning Robot At Estella Place (28.07.2023)
- Care Vietnam - Business Story #3: Business Culture (14.07.2023)
- Care Vietnam’s Story #2: Creating A Positive Workplace (24.06.2023)
- Care Vietnam Uses The Most Advanced Autonomous Floor Cleaning Robots (10.06.2023)
- Care Vietnam Story #1: Human Resources Development (29.05.2023)
- Care Vietnam’s new Managing Director (26.04.2023)
- Care Vietnam - 24/7 Customer Service (07.04.2023)
- How To Keep Plants Green (25.03.2023)
- Caring And Disinfecting Method Your Home With Tea Tree Oil (10.03.2023)
- Simple And Efficient Method For Cleaning Office Chairs (25.02.2023)
- Sustainable Landscape Architecture Trends (18.02.2023)
- Bee Control Solutions (11.02.2023)
- Elegant Miniature Garden Design (03.02.2023)
- Care Vietnam – Comprehensive Office Cleaning Service (24.12.2022)
- A Year-end Cleaning - The Ultimate Solution (16.12.2022)
- Movie Theater Cleaning And Things Need To Be Considered (09.12.2022)
- Safe and Effective Termite Treatments (03.12.2022)
- Care Vietnam Cooperated With Senturia Vuon Lai To Create Safe And Outstanding Living Spaces (25.11.2022)
- Waterproofing Apartment Windows In The Rainy Season (18.11.2022)
- Effective Stone Cleaning Solutions For Hotels (12.11.2022)
- Landscape Design Rules That Should Not Be Broken (05.11.2022)
- Top 10 Best Air Purifying Plants For The Home (29.10.2022)
- Restaurant Ant Control Solutions (22.10.2022)
- How To Distinguish The Natural Wood Floor And Laminate Wood Floor (14.10.2022)
- How to clean your office carpets by Care Vietnam (07.10.2022)
- Elegant And Easy-To-Grow Outdoor Plants (24.09.2022)
- The Correct Technique To Polish Marble - Granite Floor (16.09.2022)
- Harmful Pest Control Methods (10.09.2022)
- Care Vietnam Provides Full Package Cleaning Solution For The Tresor (19.08.2022)
- How To Clean Glass (12.08.2022)
- Tile Grout Cleaning And Restoration Solution (05.08.2022)
- Good Manners - Good Deed - Care Vietnam’s Service Quality Affirmation (30.07.2022)
- Pest Control For Supermarkets (23.07.2022)
- Wood Floor Restoration And Polishing (15.07.2022)
- Care Viet Nam provides comprehensively full-packaged cleaning solutions to The Standard Binh Duong (09.07.2022)
- Green Area Maintenance (18.06.2022)
- Effective Pest Control Solutions For Hotels (11.06.2022)
- Care Vietnam - Professional Post-Construction Cleaning Service Provider (04.06.2022)
- Controlling Cockroaches For Business (05.05.2022)
- In-Office Greenery Care Service (05.05.2022)
- Care Vietnam-Waterproofing Solution Of The Building Façade Glass (05.05.2022)
- Solutions To Recovery - Cleaning Terracotta Floor Tiles (07.04.2022)
- Perfect And Comprehensive Solution From Hourly Cleaning Services (07.04.2022)
- Care Viet Nam - Industrial Cleaning Solution (07.04.2022)
- Care Vietnam Is Officially A Member Of HCMC Union Business Association (23.03.2022)
- Restore And Polish The Floor (19.03.2022)
- Green Trees For Rent And Periodical Maintenance Service (19.03.2022)
- Solutions To Control And Prevent Rats From Care Vietnam (19.03.2022)
- Care Vietnam - Top Quality Cleaning Service (10.01.2022)
- Care Vietnam Outstanding Quality In Daily Maintenance Cleaning Service (02.03.2022)
- CARE VIETNAM - WORKING SAFETY IN CLEANING INDUSTRIAL (10.01.2022)
- The Important Of Glass Cleaning In Buildings (27.05.2021)
- Operating Daily Cleaning Services For Deltech Laundry (09.04.2021)
- What Is Essential Oil? The Effects Of Essential Oils In Life (27.02.2021)
- Care Vietnam - Efforts To Take Care Of Employees During Covid 19 (10.11.2021)