Chairs are one of the essential items in the office. There are many types of chairs with a variety of models and different colors. However, the cleaning method for office chairs must be selected based on the material and design to ensure the safety of the users and longevity.
Why should office chairs be cleaned regularly?
Chairs are an item that gets a lot of use. This is an ideal place for the growth of bacteria and mold because of the long-term accumulation of dirt, which directly affects the health of employees and reduces the aesthetics of the office. Therefore, it needs to be cleaned by the specialized method described below:
Skin irritation limitation
One of the consequences of chairs that are not regularly cleaned is skin irritation. During use, dust from the air or clothing accumulates and forms difficult-to-remove stains. This is an ideal environment for the growth of molds and bacteria that cause skin irritation and nasal allergies. Therefore, customers must clean the chairs to minimize the effects and provide the most comfort for the employees.
Chair cleaning ensures the health of employees and the working environment
Increase work efficiency
Office chair quality directly affects employee performance. Not only increase skin irritation but also uncomfortable atmosphere at work. Therefore, to maintain a clean, safe, and comfortable working space, it is necessary to perform regular chair cleaning, contributing to increased work efficiency.
Regular cleaning of office chairs, like other office equipment, not only reduces the health risks to employees but also contributes to the office's aesthetic value. At the same time, this contributes to an increase in professionalism and a positive first impression for Customers, Partners, and prospective employees who visit the office.
Increase the longevity of the chair
Cleaning a chair also helps it last longer and can help you find damage and find ways to fix it or keep it in good shape. It helps to save costs and ensures safety for users.
Office chair cleaning process
Chair cleaning must be done in the following steps to be effective:
Step 1: Vacuum dust and debris
Before chair cleaning, you need to element and remove the debris on the chair. Set to low program and start in each part of the chair.
Step 2: Read the user manual
Depending on the chair's material, there are different cleaning methods. To ensure the most effective cleaning without compromising the chair's quality, it is essential to carefully review the manufacturer's cleaning instructions, which may include:
W: Use water or water-based chemical products to clean the chair.
S: Use a solvent that does not contain water.
W/S: Use water-based chemical products or non-aqueous solvents.
X: Office chairs should only be cleaned by brushing or vacuuming.
Office chair cleaning characters to note
Step 3: Clean it
Using a vacuum cleaner or your hands (gloves are required), remove any debris, hair, or lint that may have accumulated on the legs or wheels of the chair during use. Spray a small amount of oil and lubricant on each wheel so that they operate more smoothly. After cleaning the chair legs, select the appropriate cleaning chemicals. Limit the use of unnecessary force when cleaning the seat cushion to prevent stains from becoming embedded within. Lastly, re-wipe the chair's entire surface with a soft cloth to ensure that it is completely clean and free of any chemical residue.
Cleaning office chair wheels is a position not to be missed
Cleaning method for each material
Depending on the material they are made of, office chairs can be cleaned in various ways. Here are some methods for cleaning common chairs.
Simile - leather
As one of the materials used to make office chairs, leather is the most popular today due to its opulent beauty, which conveys a sense of distinction, class, and power. However, cleaning office chairs made from simili or leather must adhere to a strict procedure for maximum effectiveness; this does not affect the chair's quality.
Step 1: Use a vacuum on the surface to remove dirt and dust. Note that a low-pressure mode is required to prevent the peeling of the seat leather during cleaning.
Step 2: Gently wipe the chair's surface with a clean, wet cloth made of 100 percent cotton. Utilizing cleaning chemicals according to the manufacturer's instructions can expedite and improve the cleaning of office chairs.
Step 3: Wipe the chair's entire surface with a second towel, removing all soap and chemicals before allowing it to dry naturally.
Cleaning office chair made from simili - leather
Felt and burlap
It is not too demanding on cleaning techniques; however, when cleaning office chairs made of felt fabric, it is necessary to use specialized methods so as not to affect product quality.
Step 1: Use a soft bristle brush to clean the surface of the chair.
Step 2: Create a mixture of office chair cleaning solution in the ratio of 1 part water, and 5 parts baking soda. Then use a soft-bristled brush to clean the surface of the chair. For stubborn stains, you can use baking soda to clean directly.
Step 3: Use an industrial dryer to dry the chair completely. Do not let the chair get wet because this can cause odors and affect the material as well as the life of the office chair.
Cleaning office chair made from felt and burlap
For a comfortable and pleasant working environment, mesh chairs are available in two distinct types: those with tempered mesh fabric and those with a thin foam mesh fabric, both of which are cleaned differently.
Using a soft-bristled iron brush, remove dirt and plaque from the surface of the chair in Step 1.
Step 2: Using a cleaning solution suitable for tempered mesh fabric, vigorously rub the chair's surface to eliminate odors and stains. For mesh fabric with a thin foam layer, use a vacuum cleaner to remove stains and plaque from the chair's surface.
Place the chair in a cool, dry location.
Cleaning office chair made from mesh fabric
Deodorize office chairs methods
If cleaning office chairs alone is insufficient, companies must also focus on creating fragrance and removing unpleasant odors from the chair after prolonged use. They not only help elevate the brand and make a favorable impression on customers but also foster a sense of comfort and ease and boost employee productivity.
Fragrance for room
It is a straightforward and straightforward method for deodorizing office chairs. Choose a fragrance that the business desires and spray it on the chair's surface. They not only deodorize quickly but also impart a pleasant scent to the user.
Flower wax, like room fragrance, is a "favorite" for deodorizing office chairs. However, care should be taken when using them because they can cause allergic conditions, especially for people who are allergic to pollen.
For businesses, deodorant solutions are one of the most popular methods. Not only are they capable of deodorizing and disinfecting quickly, but they are also affordable.
In contrast to the methods of using room spray and flower wax, the deodorant spray is the most popular due to its ability to deodorize quickly and because it is inexpensive, safe, and non-irritating, even for those with a sensitive sense of smell.
Use deodorant solutions to deodorize the chair
Do not use harsh cleaning chemicals to clean office chairs, as they may damage the surface material, especially if the chair is made of leather, felt, etc.
Avoid exposing the chair to direct sunlight to protect other materials and details from deterioration.
Utilize a professional and reliable office chair cleaning service to save money and time while ensuring the chair is in good condition.
Care Vietnam - one of the leading units in the field of industrial cleaning
Care Vietnam, as one of the leading units in the field of industrial hygiene, strives to provide customers with comprehensive cleaning solutions, help them save money, and concentrate on business activities. core. We offer a variety of professional office cleaning services, including the thorough cleaning of glass facades, carpets, and office chairs.
The most important aspect of Care Vietnam's service quality is its personnel. They receive regular training, updates, and new information so that customers are always satisfied. A system of modern industrial hygiene equipment imported directly from the world's most developed nations ensures that the work process runs as efficiently as possible.
Safe and effective cleaning of office chairs
In addition, with the motto "We care for you," we prioritize the health and safety of our customers at all times. All of the cleaning chemical product lines we use are imported directly from well-respected international brands, such as Diversey, Ecolab, etc., that are renowned for their high level of safety and environmental friendliness. We are dedicated to providing our customers with a safe, high-quality cleaning product at an affordable price.
- HCMC: 7 floor, Gigamall Trade Center, 240 - 242 Pham Van Dong St., Hiep Binh Chanh W., Thu Duc City
- Da Nang: 586 Nguyen Huu Tho St., Khue Trung W., Cam Le Dist., Da Nang
- Ha Noi: 3rd floor, King Palace Tower, 108 Nguyen Trai St., Thuong Dinh W., Thanh Xuan Dist., Ha Noi
Hotline: 0909 411 885 | 0911 401 955 | 0979 045 766
- Care Vietnam - The Professional Facade Cleaning Service (22.09.2023)
- Facade Cleaning - How Frequently Do You Clean Building Facade? (08.09.2023)
- Care Vietnam Uses The Most Modern Industrial Cleaning Robot At Estella Place (28.07.2023)
- Care Vietnam - Business Story #3: Business Culture (14.07.2023)
- Care Vietnam’s Story #2: Creating A Positive Workplace (24.06.2023)
- Care Vietnam Uses The Most Advanced Autonomous Floor Cleaning Robots (10.06.2023)
- Care Vietnam Story #1: Human Resources Development (29.05.2023)
- Care Vietnam’s new Managing Director (26.04.2023)
- Care Vietnam - 24/7 Customer Service (07.04.2023)
- How To Keep Plants Green (25.03.2023)
- How To Clean Vinyl Floors (17.03.2023)
- Caring And Disinfecting Method Your Home With Tea Tree Oil (10.03.2023)
- Sustainable Landscape Architecture Trends (18.02.2023)
- Bee Control Solutions (11.02.2023)
- Elegant Miniature Garden Design (03.02.2023)
- Care Vietnam – Comprehensive Office Cleaning Service (24.12.2022)
- A Year-end Cleaning - The Ultimate Solution (16.12.2022)
- Movie Theater Cleaning And Things Need To Be Considered (09.12.2022)
- Safe and Effective Termite Treatments (03.12.2022)
- Care Vietnam Cooperated With Senturia Vuon Lai To Create Safe And Outstanding Living Spaces (25.11.2022)
- Waterproofing Apartment Windows In The Rainy Season (18.11.2022)
- Effective Stone Cleaning Solutions For Hotels (12.11.2022)
- Landscape Design Rules That Should Not Be Broken (05.11.2022)
- Top 10 Best Air Purifying Plants For The Home (29.10.2022)
- Restaurant Ant Control Solutions (22.10.2022)
- How To Distinguish The Natural Wood Floor And Laminate Wood Floor (14.10.2022)
- How to clean your office carpets by Care Vietnam (07.10.2022)
- Elegant And Easy-To-Grow Outdoor Plants (24.09.2022)
- The Correct Technique To Polish Marble - Granite Floor (16.09.2022)
- Harmful Pest Control Methods (10.09.2022)
- Care Vietnam Provides Full Package Cleaning Solution For The Tresor (19.08.2022)
- How To Clean Glass (12.08.2022)
- Tile Grout Cleaning And Restoration Solution (05.08.2022)
- Good Manners - Good Deed - Care Vietnam’s Service Quality Affirmation (30.07.2022)
- Pest Control For Supermarkets (23.07.2022)
- Wood Floor Restoration And Polishing (15.07.2022)
- Care Viet Nam provides comprehensively full-packaged cleaning solutions to The Standard Binh Duong (09.07.2022)
- Green Area Maintenance (18.06.2022)
- Effective Pest Control Solutions For Hotels (11.06.2022)
- Care Vietnam - Professional Post-Construction Cleaning Service Provider (04.06.2022)
- Controlling Cockroaches For Business (05.05.2022)
- In-Office Greenery Care Service (05.05.2022)
- Care Vietnam-Waterproofing Solution Of The Building Façade Glass (05.05.2022)
- Solutions To Recovery - Cleaning Terracotta Floor Tiles (07.04.2022)
- Perfect And Comprehensive Solution From Hourly Cleaning Services (07.04.2022)
- Care Viet Nam - Industrial Cleaning Solution (07.04.2022)
- Care Vietnam Is Officially A Member Of HCMC Union Business Association (23.03.2022)
- Restore And Polish The Floor (19.03.2022)
- Green Trees For Rent And Periodical Maintenance Service (19.03.2022)
- Solutions To Control And Prevent Rats From Care Vietnam (19.03.2022)
- Care Vietnam - Top Quality Cleaning Service (10.01.2022)
- Care Vietnam Outstanding Quality In Daily Maintenance Cleaning Service (02.03.2022)
- CARE VIETNAM - WORKING SAFETY IN CLEANING INDUSTRIAL (10.01.2022)
- The Important Of Glass Cleaning In Buildings (27.05.2021)
- Operating Daily Cleaning Services For Deltech Laundry (09.04.2021)
- What Is Essential Oil? The Effects Of Essential Oils In Life (27.02.2021)
- Care Vietnam - Efforts To Take Care Of Employees During Covid 19 (10.11.2021)