Restoration and cleaning of tile grout are always the top concerns in the floor construction and maintenance procedure. It not only consumes hours and energy but also influences the building’s aesthetics and the safety of the users.
Restoration - cleaning tile grout and their uses
Tile grout restoration and cleaning is the process of regenerating, replacing, and cleaning the stains on the grout through specialized equipment and chemicals. It requires high technicality and meticulousness in each stage of implementation.
Restoration and cleaning of tile grout - a solution to create a new look for buildings and projects
Tile grout is considered to be the connection of each floor tile and has a size of 2-3mm, and a depth of 3-5 mm with many effects, such as:
Floor tile protection
During construction, it is difficult to avoid the impacts that affect the quality of the tile floor. Therefore, tile grout is the preferred choice with the effect of being waterproof, dustproof, and protecting the floor due to weather and outside temperature.
>>> Readmore: Solutions To Recovery - Cleaning Terracotta Floor Tiles
Increase the aesthetics of the floor
Tile grout is considered a highlight for tile floors and has many colors. It helps to increase the aesthetics and dustproof of the Customers’ houses and projects. Besides, they also have the effect of harmonizing tile floor defects, such as chipping, warping, unevenness, etc.
Easy to replace
Thanks to the tile grout lines, We can easily replace or repair any faulty tile floor without affecting others.
Tile grout makes it easy to replace and repair damaged tile floors
The cause of the deterioration of tile grout
Restoration and cleaning of tile grout are required to prevent deterioration for several reasons, including:
- When tile grout is scrubbed with white cement with a porous texture, water can easily seep through, causing the tile floor to peel and become infected with mold.
- Utilize white cement diluted in water, then allow the cement to flow into the brick joint. This is considered a time-saving method, but after the grout dries, it tends to shrink and lose its ability to hold the bricks together.
- Utilize harsh, corrosive, and easy-to-peel-off chemicals.
Tile grout before and after restoration and cleaning
Tile grout restoration solution
Step 1: Survey and prepare your tools
After receiving information from the Customer, We will conduct an inspection of the tile floor that requires restoration, including its deteriorated condition, any errors that require replacement, etc. Prepare materials and tools, such as grouting glue, grout grinding, a vacuum, etc., at the same time.
- During the dredging process of the tile grout on the wall, We will use a tarp to cover the dust from other items.
- Block the drainpipe in the toilet to prevent tile grout from clogging it.
- To ensure safety during the construction procedure, all personnel are outfitted with glasses, masks, and other protective gear.
Step 2: Remove the old grout
To remove the damage and degrade tile grout, use grout grinding. Vertically, with moderate force to avoid damaging the tile floor, and then horizontally, this procedure is performed. Utilize a vacuum cleaner throughout the dredging process, and ensure that all areas are thoroughly cleaned afterward.
Step 3: Put on the tile grout
- After treating the old tile grout, We proceed to seal the circuit by mixing glue. Care Vietnam will have a separate formula for each type of grout glue, ensuring the aesthetics and efficiency of the project.
- Utilize the glue that has been appropriately diluted on the plastic trowel. Then, use it to press the glue at an angle of 45 degrees.
- After plastering is complete, remove excess grout from the tile with a trowel.
Use a trowel to press the glue at an angle of 45 degrees
*** Some things to keep in mind when mixing grout glue:
- Mix thoroughly by hand, ensuring that the mixture is evenly combined.
- Make sure the glue has time to dry for optimal results.
- Do not add additional ingredients, such as water or flour, after the mixture has been thoroughly combined.
Step 4: Clean and waterproof the grout
After 10 to 15 minutes, use a sponge soaked in water to spirally remove excess glue. This method aids in the upkeep of tile grout during use. To prevent house leaks, use more specialized waterproofing agents for wet areas and surfaces such as kitchens, toilets, etc.
Step 5: Cleaning
After grout restoration, remove stains from surfaces using a dry rag or sponge. Additionally, clean and sanitize the entire area before delivering it to the Customer.
Use a soft cloth to clean and dry the surface
Solution for cleaning tile grout
Before the tile grout cleaning process, Care Vietnam's staff will check all types of tile floors. Depending on the type of tile grout, We have suitable cleaning methods. Make sure not to affect the quality of the tile floor.
Prepare some necessary tools for cleaning tile floors, such as scrubbing brushes, cleaning tools, towels, soft cloths, etc.
Step 1: Prepare and clean the surface
Before implementation, the cleaning staff will prepare the necessary equipment, including grouting brushes, mops, towels, etc. First, We ensure there is no dirt on the floor by cleaning it. Then, clean the floor with floor cleaning chemicals.
Step 2: Remove the grout lines
Prepare the grout cleaning mixture and pour it over the grout lines horizontally, then vertically. Use a brush to scrub the area and leave it there for 10-15 minutes.
Step 3: Clean the tile floor
Use a specialized floor cleaning device to rinse the floor with warm water, remove all dirt, and dry it after 10 to 15 minutes.
Tile grout cleaning process
At Care Vietnam, We provide our clients with comprehensive floor polishing and restoration services. Including restoration and cleaning solutions for tile grout. Care Vietnam's services are always executed with the utmost precision and attention to detail, to guarantee the greatest customer satisfaction.
>>> Readmore: Restore And Polish The Floor
- HCMC: 7 floor, Gigamall Trade Center, 240 - 242 Pham Van Dong St., Hiep Binh Chanh W., Thu Duc City
- Da Nang: 586 Nguyen Huu Tho St., Khue Trung W., Cam Le Dist., Da Nang
- Ha Noi: 3rd floor, King Palace Tower, 108 Nguyen Trai St., Thuong Dinh W., Thanh Xuan Dist., Ha Noi
Hotline: 0909 411 885 | 0911 401 955 | 0979 045 766
- Elegant And Easy-To-Grow Outdoor Plants (24.09.2022)
- The Correct Technique To Polish Marble - Granite Floor (16.09.2022)
- Harmful Pest Control Methods (10.09.2022)
- Care Vietnam Provides Full Package Cleaning Solution For The Tresor (19.08.2022)
- How To Clean Glass (12.08.2022)
- Good Manners - Good Deed - Care Vietnam’s Service Quality Affirmation (30.07.2022)
- Pest Control For Supermarkets (23.07.2022)
- Wood Floor Restoration And Polishing (15.07.2022)
- Care Viet Nam provides comprehensively full-packaged cleaning solutions to The Standard Binh Duong (09.07.2022)
- Green Area Maintenance (18.06.2022)
- Effective Pest Control Solutions For Hotels (11.06.2022)
- Care Vietnam - Professional Post-Construction Cleaning Service Provider (04.06.2022)
- Controlling Cockroaches For Business (05.05.2022)
- In-Office Greenery Care Service (05.05.2022)
- Care Vietnam-Waterproofing Solution Of The Building Façade Glass (05.05.2022)
- Solutions To Recovery - Cleaning Terracotta Floor Tiles (07.04.2022)
- Perfect And Comprehensive Solution From Hourly Cleaning Services (07.04.2022)
- Care Viet Nam - Industrial Cleaning Solution (07.04.2022)
- Care Vietnam Is Officially A Member Of HCMC Union Business Association (23.03.2022)
- Restore And Polish The Floor (19.03.2022)
- Green Trees For Rent And Periodical Maintenance Service (19.03.2022)
- Solutions To Control And Prevent Rats From Care Vietnam (19.03.2022)
- Care Vietnam - Top Quality Cleaning Service (10.01.2022)
- Care Vietnam Outstanding Quality In Daily Maintenance Cleaning Service (02.03.2022)
- CARE VIETNAM - WORKING SAFETY IN CLEANING INDUSTRIAL (10.01.2022)
- The Important Of Glass Cleaning In Buildings (27.05.2021)
- Operating Daily Cleaning Services For Deltech Laundry (09.04.2021)
- What Is Essential Oil? The Effects Of Essential Oils In Life (27.02.2021)
- Care Vietnam - Efforts To Take Care Of Employees During Covid 19 (10.11.2021)