Marble and Granite are the two most commonly used stones thanks to their aesthetics and high durability.
Marble is metamorphic rock from limestone, with a non-shale structure with the main component being calcite (carbonate mineral, the most stable form of Calcium Carbonate - CaCO3). There is natural and artificial marble. With good heat resistance, diverse colors and unique, non-duplicating veins, Marble creates a comfortable and luxurious space. Therefore, it is often used widely for flooring in living rooms, corridors, walls or stairs in buildings.
Marble has good heat resistance, diverse colors and unique, non-duplicating veins
Granite is a type of magmatic intrusive rock with mainly acidic composition and has been discovered since ancient times. The structure of Granite is quite similar to volcanic lava, but its hardness is higher because it is crystallized from deep inside the earth with great pressure.
The main components of Granite are Feldspar (≥ 50%), Quartz (25 - 40%), Mica (3 - 10%). However, each type of mineral is composed in different proportions, so it will also create rock samples with its own characteristics, textures, colors and patterns.
Similar to Marble, Granite is also classified into natural and artificial Granite. Thanks to features such as high durability, diverse and unique patterns, and good heat resistance, bearing capacity and waterproofing, Granite is preferred as a tile for countertops, floor stairs, wall tiles for houses, hotels, restaurants...
Granite is commonly used as tiles for floors, countertops, stairs
The importance of polishing Marble - Granite floors
After several years, the stone floor will appear stained and scratched by friction. As a result, it can cause a loss of aesthetics, due to water infiltration, mold floating deep inside the circuit, even damaging the floor structure. An effective solution to limit the situation is to periodically polish the floor. So that investors can minimize the cost of repair and replacement thanks to the ability to increase the lifespan through polishing.
Stone floor with stains and scratches due to friction
Marble - Granite floor polishing process
To thoroughly clean, deliver high quality service, Care Vietnam has developed and implemented a specific process. Due to the difference of each type of stone floor, living items on the floor, leading to the cleaning of stone floors often encounters many difficulties in the process of cleaning and polishing. For that reason, the performer needs to understand the process and characteristics of each type of stone floor, in order to ensure that the stone floor cleaning process achieves the quality as committed and avoids scratches on the surface.
Step 1: Prepare
The preparatory stage is cleaning the stone floor. This stage plays an extremely important role in the polishing process of stone floors. Therefore, it is necessary to have good preparation to save time and ensure the process goes smoothly and quickly.
The preparation phase will include the following tasks:
- Construction staff will inspect the current status, move furniture and items. Place a warning sign in front of the floor that needs to be polished to ensure the safety of those around.
- Perform cleaning and removal of dirt, soil and sand on the stone floor to help the stone floor polishing process to be more effective.
- Prepare all necessary machinery, chemicals and equipment for cleaning and polishing stone floors such as vacuum cleaners, polishing machines and floor polishing chemicals...
Step 2: Process and polish Marble - Granite floor
Depending on the condition and degree of scratches on the stone floor to apply the appropriate polishing method. For areas of the floor that are badly damaged or cracked, they need to be replaced. After performing surface treatment with a floor scrubber, specialized chemicals will be sprayed directly in combination with a stone floor polishing machine. In particular, polishing machines often have a very large capacity, so the job will be completed quickly and efficiently.
The combination of specialized chemicals and polishing machines bring the best result
Step 3: Waterproofing
After finishing polishing the stone floor, waterproofing is extremely necessary, helping the floor keep a long life, preventing water and dirt from entering the circuit of the floor.
Step 4: Clean the stone floor after polishing
After finishing polishing the floor and waterproofing, cleaning the building will once again help completely remove dirt and chemicals remaining on the floor, ensuring safety for users.
Step 5: Handing over the project
After completing the polishing process, Care Vietnam staff will check the entire area of the polished stone floor, and the construction team will clean up all types of machinery, equipment and chemicals to polish the stone floor to return the original clean space to the stone floor area that needs to be cleaned.
Step 6: Clean equipment
All equipment after completion will be cleaned before storage: collect tools, remove the tray and pad from the machine, suck all the water out of the single floor sander (if any), and drain the water out of the water suction machine… All chemicals must be covered and stored according to the manufacturer's regulations.
The floor recovers effectively after polishing
Keep the stone floor always shiny and long lasting
- Regular cleaning to ensure the good condition of the stone floor.
- Avoid sharp, hard and heavy objects falling to the stone floor causing scratches, cracks or breaks.
- Minimize the case of stone floors in contact with highly acidic or alkaline solutions to avoid corrosion, yellowing and discoloration of the stone floor.
- Using specialized maintenance chemicals with appropriate dosage that does not affect the surface of the material as well as the lifespan of the stone floor.
Regular cleaning to ensure the good condition of the stone floor
Care Vietnam provides professional stone floor polishing service
As a member of Taisei Group - Japan with more than 63 years of experience in many fields, Care Vietnam is confident to bring customers the service of restoring and polishing stone floors, including Marble and Granite with outstanding quality. With a separate deployment process, modern equipment, chemicals imported directly from famous brands such as Diversey, Ecolab… Care Vietnam is committed to providing customers with comprehensive solutions that not only help optimize the polishing effect but also help prolong the life of the stone floor.
Besides, Care Vietnam is willing to listen to the wishes and opinions of customers to improve service quality, bring the highest satisfaction to customers when using services.
- HCMC: 7 floor, Gigamall Trade Center, 240 - 242 Pham Van Dong St., Hiep Binh Chanh W., Thu Duc City
- Da Nang: 586 Nguyen Huu Tho St., Khue Trung W., Cam Le Dist., Da Nang
- Ha Noi: 3rd floor, King Palace Tower, 108 Nguyen Trai St., Thuong Dinh W., Thanh Xuan Dist., Ha Noi
Hotline: 0909 411 885 | 0911 401 955 | 0979 045 766
- Care Vietnam x Me Linh Point Tower: Journey to Conquer Green Building Standards (01.12.2023)
- How To Clean Office Chairs (16.11.2023)
- Outstanding Features of Industrial Cleaning Robots (19.10.2023)
- Care Vietnam - The Professional Facade Cleaning Service (22.09.2023)
- Facade Cleaning - How Frequently Do You Clean Building Facade? (08.09.2023)
- Care Vietnam Uses The Most Modern Industrial Cleaning Robot At Estella Place (28.07.2023)
- Care Vietnam - Business Story #3: Business Culture (14.07.2023)
- Care Vietnam’s Story #2: Creating A Positive Workplace (24.06.2023)
- Care Vietnam Uses The Most Advanced Autonomous Floor Cleaning Robots (10.06.2023)
- Care Vietnam Story #1: Human Resources Development (29.05.2023)
- Care Vietnam’s new Managing Director (26.04.2023)
- Care Vietnam - 24/7 Customer Service (07.04.2023)
- How To Keep Plants Green (25.03.2023)
- How To Clean Vinyl Floors (17.03.2023)
- Caring And Disinfecting Method Your Home With Tea Tree Oil (10.03.2023)
- Simple And Efficient Method For Cleaning Office Chairs (25.02.2023)
- Sustainable Landscape Architecture Trends (18.02.2023)
- Bee Control Solutions (11.02.2023)
- Elegant Miniature Garden Design (03.02.2023)
- Care Vietnam – Comprehensive Office Cleaning Service (24.12.2022)
- A Year-end Cleaning - The Ultimate Solution (16.12.2022)
- Movie Theater Cleaning And Things Need To Be Considered (09.12.2022)
- Safe and Effective Termite Treatments (03.12.2022)
- Care Vietnam Cooperated With Senturia Vuon Lai To Create Safe And Outstanding Living Spaces (25.11.2022)
- Waterproofing Apartment Windows In The Rainy Season (18.11.2022)
- Effective Stone Cleaning Solutions For Hotels (12.11.2022)
- Landscape Design Rules That Should Not Be Broken (05.11.2022)
- Top 10 Best Air Purifying Plants For The Home (29.10.2022)
- Restaurant Ant Control Solutions (22.10.2022)
- How To Distinguish The Natural Wood Floor And Laminate Wood Floor (14.10.2022)
- How to clean your office carpets by Care Vietnam (07.10.2022)
- Elegant And Easy-To-Grow Outdoor Plants (24.09.2022)
- Harmful Pest Control Methods (10.09.2022)
- Care Vietnam Provides Full Package Cleaning Solution For The Tresor (19.08.2022)
- How To Clean Glass (12.08.2022)
- Tile Grout Cleaning And Restoration Solution (05.08.2022)
- Good Manners - Good Deed - Care Vietnam’s Service Quality Affirmation (30.07.2022)
- Pest Control For Supermarkets (23.07.2022)
- Wood Floor Restoration And Polishing (15.07.2022)
- Care Viet Nam provides comprehensively full-packaged cleaning solutions to The Standard Binh Duong (09.07.2022)
- Green Area Maintenance (18.06.2022)
- Effective Pest Control Solutions For Hotels (11.06.2022)
- Care Vietnam - Professional Post-Construction Cleaning Service Provider (04.06.2022)
- Controlling Cockroaches For Business (05.05.2022)
- In-Office Greenery Care Service (05.05.2022)
- Care Vietnam-Waterproofing Solution Of The Building Façade Glass (05.05.2022)
- Solutions To Recovery - Cleaning Terracotta Floor Tiles (07.04.2022)
- Perfect And Comprehensive Solution From Hourly Cleaning Services (07.04.2022)
- Care Viet Nam - Industrial Cleaning Solution (07.04.2022)
- Care Vietnam Is Officially A Member Of HCMC Union Business Association (23.03.2022)
- Restore And Polish The Floor (19.03.2022)
- Green Trees For Rent And Periodical Maintenance Service (19.03.2022)
- Solutions To Control And Prevent Rats From Care Vietnam (19.03.2022)
- Care Vietnam - Top Quality Cleaning Service (10.01.2022)
- Care Vietnam Outstanding Quality In Daily Maintenance Cleaning Service (02.03.2022)
- CARE VIETNAM - WORKING SAFETY IN CLEANING INDUSTRIAL (10.01.2022)
- The Important Of Glass Cleaning In Buildings (27.05.2021)
- Operating Daily Cleaning Services For Deltech Laundry (09.04.2021)
- What Is Essential Oil? The Effects Of Essential Oils In Life (27.02.2021)
- Care Vietnam - Efforts To Take Care Of Employees During Covid 19 (10.11.2021)